Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Happy Halloween!


Our little peacock wants to wish everyone a very Happy Halloween!
 
We weren't going to dress you up at all, because I am kind of a Grinch when it comes to Halloween but your daycare was having a parade through the hospital Halloween morning, so I didn't want to be that mom and make you sit out when all of your little friends were participating.
 
Here are some outtakes of your Halloween photo shoot on our (dirty) front porch.

Had to get one with the antennae on. Still a bit too big, so you weren't
a big fan of it.

Daddy, the entertainer.

This is blurry, because I turned around real quick to see what he was
behind me doing to try to get her to smile, and I get this picture.
Shortly after a neighbor drove by and honked and made a comment
that what he was doing was working, because she was laughing at him. :)

Sure do love this sweet girl. Probably the cutest peacock
there is!
And just like Roo pointed out on facebook, next year there will be TWO of you
on these steps with the pumpkin! Holidays are so much fun having littles!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your daycare had a parade through the hospital on Halloween morning, so I took you in and helped get you ready for it and was able to snap a few pictures of you been uncooperative and hating every minute of that craziness. I think you can pretty much tell how the morning went by the pictures.

Not overly impressed, but still tolerating the costume.

Trying to get a picture of all of the kids together before
they ripped off their costumes.

And then we loaded them into the wagon...the most pathetic
peacock you ever did see. HATED it.

...Still not a fan. Pretty sure you thought this was child abuse.

I saw Heather pulling your wagon down the hallway and I could tell
that you weren't in it. And then I saw Dot carrying you. Right about this time
she asked if I minded taking you. You had had enough. So I took you, and stripped
off your costume and we watched the rest of the parade together. Poor baby :)

Your buddy, Cade, and his adorable Captain
America costume. Can't wait til you're big
enough to cooperate so nicely!
And that was our day! There's always next year, I suppose. :) Still think you are the cutest peacock there ever was.

No comments:

Post a Comment