Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Kilah's Musical

Friday evening we made it back in time to watch my sister's senior year muscial. I cannot believe she is graduating this year, but I am looking forward to her being in Lincoln with us. Here are some pictures from the evening. Beware of picture overload!
 


Kilah with some of the Deaver cousins - Bryce, Karlie & Kendal.
We were SO excited to get to spend all weekend with these
special kiddos!

The Deaver girls with our second mom and one of my most
special friends, Suzanne. She babysat us for a large part of
my life and her and I have remained close over the
years, now as friends. She is like another sister
to me because she knew my mom so well and spent so
much time with my sisters and I.
We love you, Suzanne!!

2 of the best soon-to-be aunts of all time!
 

 
Madison and Riley came back with Grandma for the musical
and shower. These two are two peas in a pod!

 
Couldn't forget a picture of these two! :)
 
 So proud of you, Kilah, and all that you are and will accomplish your senior year.
You have always made us all so proud with everything that you pursue.
Keep up the great work, sister!
We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment