Wednesday, November 7, 2012

34 Weeks!

-- 34 Week Belly Bump --



How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain: 26 by our MD's scale
Baby is the size of a: Butternut squash
Maternity clothes? Most definitely. Still wearing pre-maternity pants!
Stretch marks? Still the same
Sleep: Not too bad...as long as it is cold! Poor Daddy is freezing since we have yet to turn on the heater.
Best moment this week: Going back home for the weekend for our 2nd shower and spending lots of time with family and seeing friends from back home.
Miss anything? Pretty content this week.
Movement: You bet!
Food cravings: Chocolate chip cookies. And I'm overdue for Cake Batter with a brownie from Coldstone...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing particularly
Gender: Sweet baby girl :)
Baby Name: Yep!
Labor Signs: Just more braxton-hicks
Symptoms: More heartburn, lots of swelling, just a bit more tired but not worse than before.
Comments Solicited from Others: The only thing I hear now is how I am too tiny to be having a baby in 6 weeks. Told Daddy I was about to start getting a complex about it!
Belly Button in or out? Flat as a board
Wedding rings on or off? Still off

Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty content, and enjoying our last few weeks!
Looking forward to: This weekend we have our last shower, which is basically a "Girl's Night" shower with friends. I really haven't seen many of them in months and have been having withdrawals so this weekend is much overdue. Can't even wait!


At our doctor appointment last Friday, I wasn't able to see the doctor because he was doing a surgery so I just saw the nurse. Heartrate was 142 and by her measurements I am measuring 31 weeks, which she said was normal (I'm anxious to have him measure again on November 19th to see if he is concerned or not). Everything looks good, but she did have me see their APRN regarding my swelling in my legs and the paresthesias in my feet. My blood pressure was 100/65 and I had no protein in my urine so we aren't concerned about preeclampsia but it is definitely something they are watching closely. She said we would just watch my paresthesias still to see if they worsen as they could be worsening from swelling. At our next visit we will do a group B strep test and he will also check to see if I have dilated at all. Things are about to start getting more fun and exciting!

Love and Prayers in Week 35, Sweet Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment