Wednesday, October 3, 2012

29 Weeks!

Here is the 29 week belly bump!
 


How far along? 29 weeks...cannot believe the countdown is almost into single digits!
Total weight gain: 19 pounds...apparently drinking 100 grams of sugar for that diabetes test made me gain 5 pounds in what seems like 1 week
Baby is the size of an:  Acorn squash (to be precise)
Maternity clothes?  As of this week, I feel really sloppy wearing all of my non-maternity clothes. It seems like the belly band isn't doing a good enough job of keeping my pants up and I seem to be spilling things all over my tops because of the protruding belly, not to mention them not fitting anymore. I'm thinking I'm going to have to re-evaluate my clothing situation here soon...
Stretch marks?  Nothing new
Sleep: Up to the bathroom at least 4 times a night again, but falling asleep right away still. I could get used to this! Last night Dan was watching a movie with bears in it and I rolled over and said I was done watching before I had a nightmare, and he was laughing because he said I had no more than finished saying that and I was literally snoring. He actually thought I was joking because it was so quick. That is not normal for this girl, but goodness that feels so good! 
Best moment this week: Nothing too exciting, really.
Miss anything? A flat belly and my old bladder that was so much less maintenance 29 weeks ago.
Movement: Yes. I read an article about this this week, and I've decided that we have a pretty calm baby. I certainly wouldn't say she is overly active, and most days I only feel her a few times throughout the day.
Food cravings: Sweets!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Steak?
Gender:  A sweet little princess
Baby Name: It's pretty much decided, but I'm still not calling it a done deal yet
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Heartburn something fierce! I've also been forgetting to put in here that I have had a petechial rash where my triceps would be if I actually had them on both arms. Asked my MD about it and he said it was probably just a weird pregnancy thing. Some days it's worse than others, but it never really itches or spreads. Can't say I've had much fatigue either....I'm working 10-11 hours most days by the time I add in my 2 hours of driving to work every day and I'm still handling it pretty well I would say.
Comments Solicited from Others: Nothing interesting, suprisingly.
Belly Button in or out? Flat as a board
Wedding rings on or off? On, getting a bit more snug.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm still happy that we are smooth-sailing, and I am not taking 1 single day for granted! Praying for a happy, healthy baby girl and an uneventful 11 weeks!
Looking forward to: Our 1st baby shower this weekend, and my grandpa's 75th birthday party!


Love and Prayers in Week 30, Sweet Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment