Sunday, December 8, 2013

Going to See Grandma

On our way back home from Thanksgiving, we stopped at the cemetery to take you to Grandma's grave for the first time. The pain is ever so real and we miss her every single day, and taking you there felt like the closest thing to meeting her that we could come. And it was so very hard. I always thought of the day when I would have to take my children there, and it finally came. I am comforted knowing that Grandma is in Heaven rejoicing with Jesus, but I felt like we needed to take you there. I debated about posting these pictures, but decided they were too special to me not to.







Miss Landry, my heart hurts that you were not able to meet the incredible woman that was your Grandma, but I do know that she has the best seat of all in Heaven. She would just think you are the sweetest thing ever. She is smiling down on you every single day. I am positive of that. And I will tell you stories about her and you will know the woman that she was all the days of your life.

Miss you with every ounce of my being, Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment