Friday, May 30, 2014

Baby #2: 36-38 Week Appts

 
38 Week Visit
 
Just a quick update from the 38 week visit which was right at 38 weeks to the day. I had been really anxious for that appointment to see if all of the contractions were doing anything as I was getting more uncomfortable and tired of them by the day. I honestly didn't think we would make it to that appointment. Anyway, here are the stats from that visit:
 
My weight was up 29.2 pounds by their scale
Blood pressure was 120/78
Measured at 39 weeks
Babe's heartrate was 132
Cervix was 2-3 cm and 80% effaced and very soft
Babe was at -1.0 station
Bishop score = 7
 
I was somewhat disappointed that I wasn't dilated more than I was. I was also having anxiety about needing to have Babe before Thursday, the 3rd, because not only was my doctor leaving (he was on vacation for LA and was really hoping he could deliver #2) but my photographer who was planning to come take delivery pictures was leaving for the weekend. Big stress, I tell ya! :) I had such awesome pictures of Landry's delivery and was really hoping for them this round, too. So before he checked me I told him to be extra aggressive and try to stir things up a little. He didn't oblige and stripped my membranes and sent me on my way.
 
37 Week Visit
 
Group B strep from last week was negative
Trace protein in my urine (normal)
Blood pressure 120/74
Weight up 25.4 pounds total
Babe's heartrate was 135-140
Measured at 37 weeks
 
36 Week Visit
 
Weight had increased 6.2 pounds in last month (since 2/17/14 visit)
HgB was 13.2
Blood pressure was 114/72
Measured 35.5 weeks
Babe's heartrate was 162

No comments:

Post a Comment