Monday, March 24, 2014

Setting up the Nursery

We finally got around to getting the nursery redecorated and rearranged to make room for another crib and another sweet babe to join shortly. I have been really wishing our house wasn't so tiny so the kiddos wouldn't have to share such a small room, but we will do what we can with what we have.
 
First things first, we needed to put something more functional in the closet for organization other than one hanging bar and one shelf. It just wasn't working and has never been organized. So Daddy went to Home Depot and got all of the supplies and got an organizer built, which I am very excited about. Then when Roo had a night free of studying she came over and helped me (us) organize all of the closet and put away all of the clothes LA has outgrown.
 
We also got both of the new crib beddings put in the cribs and sorted out the dresser and made room for baby to have half of it. It is a great feeling, and I didn't realize how much the disorganization had been stressing me out all along. A couple weeks prior I had ordered baby's name(s) from the same place that I purchased Landry's name and she was kind enough to actually make both names for us and will ship whichever one we need when Babe is here so that I don't have to wait 2 months to get the nursery decorated. I think it will turn out pretty cute, even though it has been difficult with everything new having to be gender neutral.
 
Here it is so far, more pictures to come!
 
Helping Roo sort and hang up clothes.




Trying out her new pink bedding!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment