Monday, March 17, 2014

Baby #2: 29 Week Ultrasound**

**To be updated with Ultrasound photos.

We had an ultrasound on ____ to check the size and growth of babe. Heart rate was 169 and my belly was measuring 28 weeks and 5 days. Baby weighs approximately 2 pounds, 14 ounces. Femur was the longest part of the babe, so it looks like it is going to have long legs! Head was down which was good, but can still change. Its cord was by its face the whole time so it was difficult to get any good pictures of its face.
 
I did have a little sugar in my urine, which he said he would monitor but wasn't concerned about because I had just passed the 3 hour test. I have been swelling some, but blood pressure looks great.Weight gain by my home scale was 11.5 pounds. Baby is also a mover!

No comments:

Post a Comment