Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Eve

We weren't able to celebrate Christmas Eve with Daddy's extended family due to my allergies and indoor pets, so we were on our own for Christmas Eve. We went to church and then made a quick stop at Target for some last minute food supplies for the next day and then came home to lasagna in the oven. You soiled your tights during church, so you weren't wearing them for the photos but I wanted to get a couple with each of us before we stripped you down to eat. There are duplicates of these, but they were too cute of you not to post. So I just picked 2 favorites with each of us. We had a great evening together with just our little family of 3. I wish I could bottle these nights up together and keep them.
 




Just loving lasagna and making a huge mess.

I just love this face!

And couldn't forget a picture with
sweet Babe #2. Looking forward to next
Christmas with both of our littles!


No comments:

Post a Comment