Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Random Phone Photo Dump

I couldn't even begin to figure out when all of these are from (I'm going to do my best), but I have accumulated so many from my phone that I was having a hard time deleting that I thought I would just make a post to dump them all into so I can get them all off my phone.


 


I call this the dinosaur face. Daddy texted me this picture
one day when he was watching tv. He said he looked over at you
and saw this face. :)

This was at our 1st ped's office, so it must have been
the 4 month checkup.

Sweet girl only cried a few seconds
after her 4 month shots.


Another text from Daddy. Love that smile!

This was at our first visit with
Dr. Pedersen for weight check. You
LOVED that paper and thought you were
really, really funny :)


*Loud screech*



This must have been at 6 or 7 months?

Daddy wanted a picture so here is one on
our way to daycare.

So sweet and innocent ;)
 
Do these make me look smart??



This is how I found you one morning.

You have got to be one of the prettiest little things
there ever was.

SQUISHY!!

Not amused that you are sitting all alone
in your jumperoo.

Turns out you really CAN hold your own bottle. In fact, you
can even single fist it. Impressive. My, oh my, how we have been deceived!

I asked you one night if you wanted a
teepee to play in and this was your response :)
Daddy is clearly amused!

Couldn't get enough of these bedtime smiles!

On a walk with Mommy, just hangin' out.

Aunt Roo texted me this picture one day when she was hanging
out with you while we were working (8.22.13)

Takin' a break from shopping with your Roo!

Oh, and there's the dinosaur face again! You sure do love
that Roo!

No comments:

Post a Comment