Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Peanut's 1st Trip to Cambridge - Bath Time Edition

Beware of photo overload. This had it's own post because there are too many pictures that I cannot get enough of. One thing is for sure, this girl is loved. And I cannot get enough of her!

Just chillin' in Grandpa's sink. :)


Has any one child ever had so much attention?


Girlfriend sure does love her aunts!


Aunt Roo cuddled with LA all night and I woke up Saturday
morning and came upstairs to find this. These three were just
hanging out and she was soaking up every minute of it.
Nothing makes my heart happier than these two
loving on my girl.



Cutest little butt that I ever did see!
 
Great-Grandpa and Grandma came to see me.



Of course we had a blowout when Larry and Marilyn
got there. Nothing else to do but a 3 pm bath.


This picture is an all-time favorite. Grandpa jumped
 right at the opportunity to give this girl a bath.
Who loved it more?


Just love this smile.


...And this one :)

Priceless.


Pretty special Grandpa, he is.



Ready for a bottle and bed.

Just another one that I can't get
enough of.

No comments:

Post a Comment