Sunday, October 7, 2012

Grandpa's 75th Birthday Party

After the baby shower, I came home and unloaded all of our exciting gifts and then we left for my Grandpa's suprise 75th birthday party in Grand Island. Not a whole lot to document other than pictures. We all had a great time, and I think he was quite surprised!
 

Grandpa and some of his friends

Grandma with the Hunnicutt & Werner's

The rowdy table - especially the 2 on the right!

They enjoyed the evening, as long as they had a decent view of a TV
in the distance :)
 
Don't get to see this sister near often enough. Goodness do I miss her!
 
Kilah with the Birthday Boy

Hubby and I
 
A little blurry, but I like this one


The Deaver girls with our Grandpa Wert
We love you, Grandpa! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment