Friday, August 10, 2012

21 Week Ultrasound

I have been waiting for this day for what seems like forever...to get another peek at Little Miss! Beware of picture overload!

Doctor said everything is looking great! She is in the 64th percentile, which is good, and all anatomy looks great. She weighs 14 ounces and her heartrate was 150.

He also reassured me that sleeping on my back is completely fine, and I'm just going to keep trying to keep one hip propped up just a bit. I'm so relieved!

Unlike other ultrasounds where she hardly cooperated, the first look she gave us was her lady parts :) She also kept her leg and foot up above her head the entire time, making it really hard to get any great looks. We got a few, but the majority of the time we were trying to get her to move so we could see better.


Loves that leg and foot up by her head!





This picture is amazing. Many of you probably received this in a text
awhile ago. What a beautiful miracle!

May have caught a little smirk here?!

Arm up by her face.


Be still, my heart!

And we can't wait, Baby Girl!
And we're off to a winery tonight with friends! Guess who gets to be the DD? :) It's ok, it was my idea and I am completely looking forward to it. Gotta take advantage of these weekends with great friends and a good-night's sleep afterwards while we can!

We got the crib put together last night, so more to come soon after our big weekend of shopping and registering!

No comments:

Post a Comment