Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pregnancy in Numbers

Here are the details of this pregnancy so far in numbers. Thought this would be a good way to be able to look back and compare to next time. I will add to the list at the bottom when we get to those things.

Weeks...13w4d (today's US said 13w5d)
Weight of Baby...?
Current Heartrate...143
Trips to bathroom at night...1
Episodes of vomiting...0!
Morning sickness...0!
Diet Pepsis...4
Miles walked in past week...17.3
Week I started noticing my clothes getting tighter...13
Pounds gained...1
Ounces of water per day...90-100
Months since we found out we were pregnant...2
Days until due date...?

1st week of maternity clothes...
Week I started showing no matter what I wore...
Week of the 1st flutter...
Week I first saw my stomach move from Baby...
Number of baby showers we've had...
Number of stretch marks I've earned...
Week I 1st felt contractions...
Centimeters dilated...
Days I'm willing to go past my due date...
Pieces of unsolicitted advice I receive daily...
Number of times my feet are swollen at any given moment...


Back shortly with belly pics and new ultrasound pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment